Monday, September 9, 2013

That's Your Problem, You Thought.

I had a good day today, but that doesn't mean I'm not hurting. I am you know. Inside and out my body aches. You wouldn't know the reasons either. You thought that I was fine, but in reality, I'm hurt. I don't know what hurts me more, you, or myself. Hah. It sounds kinda funny when I put it that way. When I spell it out on paper. I wonder how it would look in a text? Or sound in words? Hmm, that's a thought. Oh I forgot, you don't think about me much. But I guess you did Sunday huh? I mean you grabbed my hand and told me good morning. You had to think up the idea, didn't you? I still wonder why you did it. More important to me: What was going through your head when you did it? Of course I smiled, shook your hand, and in return said,"morning." as cheery as possible. I hope I sounded happy to you. But at the same time I hope you heard the little bit of pain in my voice, saying 'I miss you.' But even if you did, I doubt you thought about that one, or did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment