Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Unexpected More Than Once

So I don't know if it was me, or you really gave Kameron a glare. It's fine with me, but I'd like to know. And then you also took the milk I offered. Normally you act like I poisoned it. But you didn't, you looked around awkwardly, but you drank it. I think that's a step up.

I never know who I'm going to see after practice. Normally it's just the football players or occasionally the cross country team or tennis. But I don't expect to see band members on Tuesday's. Your dad caught me a little off guard and seemed to need help. So I offered. But I had no idea you would be involved also. He said he just needed some doors open so he could hang some signs. Then he said "I don't know where he is. I didn't even think that you were him. I think you were as shocked to see me as I was to see you. I held open the door for you. I wanted to talk to you but it didn't seem appropriate so I followed you and your father until it seemed he no longer needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment